Every Xbox one game player must have gone through the situation where their family members fought with them to watch favorite show on television. You must have faced the same. Didn’t you? What do you do in this situation? Obviously, you have to compromise and stop the game. Have you ever thought about playing Xbox one game on your Windows PC? Yes, that’s possible. Here we will tell you the Secret trick is using some Xbox one emulators for PC
Let’s start with the process to play your favorite game on PC.
1- Check your Firmware and Update it.
The first mandatory thing you would need to do is to check if your firmware is updated or not. The outdated firmware version would not let you to play the game on your PC. Also, make sure that you are running your PC on updated Windows 10, to make the process easier. To check that you are using updated firmware follow these steps-
- Go to the Cortana search bar and type ‘updates’.
- It will open a window where you would have to click on ‘check for updates’ button to check whether your firmware is already updated or it needs to be updated.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet while checking it for updates. Microsoft will automatically update your Xbox’s firmware.
- Now for surety, you can double check whether your firmware is updated or not. For this go to the settings option.
- Click System and you will get an option of Console info. Click it and you will get the information about your firmware.
2- Turn on Streaming
Now, you have updated your firmware and you can proceed to next step. On this step, you would need to allow game streaming in your Xbox. Here is the process to allow game streaming in Xbox-
- Go to the settings option of your Xbox one game console.
- In settings, click the preferences option.
- In preferences option window you will see an option of Game DVR & streaming, click on it.
- Here you will get two options, in these, you have to turn on the checkbox of the option allow game streaming to other devices. This will allow you to stream the Xbox one game on other devices.
3- Connect your Windows 10 PC with Xbox One
Here you would need to connect your Windows 10 to your Xbox one game. To connect your PC with Xbox one follow these steps-
- Open Xbox app on your Windows 10. It comes pre-installed in your PC. In case you are not able to find it, search for it in the Search bar.
- In the Xbox app, just above the gear icon, you will get connection icon. Click on it.
- It will search for the available devices, once you see your device in search result click on it to connect.
If in case, you didn’t get your Xbox one game’s name in the search. Then you can connect it manually with these steps-
- In your Xbox one console, go to settings.
- Click on Network and then go for advanced settings. You will see the IP address of your console. Note it down and enter it in your PC to connect.
4- Connect Xbox one controller to your PC
Next, you need to connect your Xbox controller to your Windows 10 PC. For this, you can use a micro USB cable and connect it easily. You can also connect wirelessly using an adapter. Xbox one S comes with inbuilt Bluetooth, so if you have that you can connect it using Bluetooth of PC.
5- Stream game on PC
Now you can stream your game on your Windows 10 PC. If you have connected it correctly, then you will see an option ‘Stream’ in the Xbox app for PC. Click on it to start streaming on PC. You can also adjust the quality of streaming if you want. To do this go to settings and click on Xbox one. Here click on encoding level. You can set quality to high, low or medium as per your preference.
These were the steps you can stream your Xbox one games on your PC. You can comfortably play games on PC and control them with toolbar on top of the screen.