With the revolution of Science, education has also revolutionized. If you have some issues with going to colleges, attending classes, you don’t need to worry anymore just because of the available Internet Courses!
Currently, the Internet is full of information, search for any topic you want to, and everything related to it will be in your screen within a few seconds. A lot of people nowadays have been looking for a small business startup, but also a lot of them don’t know the main things about Business Marketing and how to learn it.
So, we’ve rounded up a few online courses that will help you reach up high, and learn Business Marketing with a few efforts! If you’ve thought of selling products or services online, through an organization or even individually, read the article thoroughly, choose the most suitable course for you and start today!
1. Google: Not one, two or three, but people have been participating in Google’s Online Marketing Challenge for eight years! It offers internet courses with modules that cover up the introduction of business marketing, search engine marketing, display advertising etc.
More than 1, 00,000 people form over 100 countries has participated in this challenge and took the advantage of various courses that Google offers. The exciting part is, Google gives learners AdWords budget of $250 that can be used for three weeks, to run an advertising campaign online for a business. Prizes are also distributed to the most successful learners! It’s totally free, a great place to start up from!
2. HubSpot: One of the most famous developers of software products for business marketing and sales. It offers personalizing websites to each visitor with an eleven class course which has been designed to make someone proficient in online marketing! Various tools are available to choose from with integration features for NetSuite, SugarCRM etc. You can start quickly without changing your existing workflow. It helps you create business profiles easily by nearly organizing your smallest details, managing and tracking your deals, controlling the performance of your agents, also offering a single dashboard where all the team members can keep a record of company’s activities. So, currently a premier Google partner (certified), we suggest HubSpot, all over, is a good choice!
3. Alison: Alison is a UNESCO award-winning Education Company that provides e-learning, founded in 2007; it is among the world’s largest company in free online education, also the first MOOC (massive online open course) provider. The objective of Alison online courses is to be available for anyone from anywhere and at any time to gain education and skills with free internet courses. They keep a great range of information and fundamentals of business marketing.
If you want to make yourself invaluable for any organization, or if you’ve thought of starting your own startup, this is for you! You can even read the case studies of Journal Review to experience the real feel of various Business Marketing techniques!
4. Wharton: Started in 1881, by an American entrepreneur Joseph Wharton, who established the world’s first intellectual School of Business. Its main vision was to make graduates who would become the future of the state, whether it’s their private or public life.
Wharton is the most innovative certificate program providing online courses in the field of asset management. Their objective is to allow participants to learn current portfolio management techniques from its faculties in a completely online format. One of the classes is “Introduction to Marketing” course in which you’ll get to learn about everything related to business marketing with a variety of information provided by world-renowned members of the institute. This is available till December 28th of this year, after that, you can sign up for email alerts when the next session is about to start.
5. MIT OCW: An ambition of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) publishing all the educational materials regarding undergraduate and graduate-level internet courses. It is freely and openly available to anyone, from anywhere around the world. MIT OpenCourseWare is a large-scale, Internet-based publication of MIT course materials with high-quality information from a trusted institution. Their Entrepreneurial Marketing: Major Themes is that one course gathered up for beginners in major themes in business marketing.
These five companies provide the basic and most innovative internet courses that can help anyone and make learning easier! Everything just in your fingertip; put a little effort and learn how to reach the heights! Pick what suits you the most, these courses won’t disappoint you.